- You cannot use a gift certificate to purchase an Online Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored for your next purchase using the same Gift Certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- Sales tax will not be charged on Online Gift Certificates; this is charged when the certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.